|For Sample Generators||Go to Laboratories >|
When you connect with a lab that also uses EnviroChain you reduce costs while improving efficiency and accuracy. Replace thousands of pieces of paper with one accurate, efficient, and reliable online service. In the same way that online banking is replacing check writing, and email is replacing snail mail, the online chain of custody service is providing you with a streamlined and cost effective way to improve and accelerate the flow of data and samples.
Automate the process
Ship the samples off to the lab and send sample data directly from the field to the laboratory information management system. The data will be downloaded before the cooler even arrives. Simply register for EnviroChain, follow the step-by-step workflow and submit your CoC to the selected lab.
If the lab doesn't have EnviroChain implemented yet, you can still automate your process by using EnviroChain to produce an electronic CoC image. The lab will promptly receive an email with the CoC.
1. Laboratory Selection: Pick a laboratory to which you will submit the CoC and select a contact.
2. Project: Select the appropirate project.
3. Add Samples: Add samples and enter sample ID, select the matrix, select the methods from the pre-loaded list, select containers, and pick the turnaround time.
4. Shipping Method: Select the shipping method for this particular delivery.
5. Signature: Add your signature to the CoC record.
6. Submission: Submit the completed CoC to the laboratory.
View Activity: View your CoC history, "favorite" labs, and current clients and projects.